• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seriously? That expensive?

Silver Surfer

back in the day, i posited that repro a-2s would hit the 1k mark. i was told, "youre nutz, never". ha. a coupla years ago, i said that 2k would be the next level......so, it has happened. damn, a buck aint what it used to be.

colekwok

....I have a RMcC J. Stagg B-10, would not trade it for any other.
Most accurate B-10 repro ( if compared to a WW2 B-10 ) IMHO....and by far and all means.
...Besides they are the only one ( plus Aero) not only calling their liner Alpaga, but using Alpaga for their liner. All others ( except Aero) use an often itching synthetic blend ( “no go “ for me...sorry). The last was already discussed here several times.
......If I may add, their sheepskins are the finest ever seen IMHO, their cotton and nylon military jackets unmatched.. not even by BR.

Well, I guess most people would agree that RMC's jackets are all very pretty, typical top Japanese craftsmanship, it is just the crazy price that they are asking for which puts most of us off. But look at it this way, their cloth/nylon jackets are top quality is probably because there are few competitions around. There was a time when I really wanted to click on the order button on their tanker jacket, I hesitated, and instead, I ordered some of my A-2s locally because with the same amount of money, I could get leather instead of cloth.
But that's just me.

I believe it is alpaca instead of alpaga. They actually look like this...

Pilot

Well, I guess most people would agree that RMC's jackets are all very pretty, typical top Japanese craftsmanship, it is just the crazy price that they are asking for which puts most of us off. But look at it this way, their cloth/nylon jackets are top quality is probably because there are few competitions around. There was a time when I really wanted to click on the order button on their tanker jacket, I hesitated, and instead, I ordered some of my A-2s locally because with the same amount of money, I could get leather instead of cloth.
But that's just me.

I believe it is alpaca instead of alpaga. They actually look like this...

View attachment 26606
Absolutely... No budget cheapies will ever provide this quality...check it out!