• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.L. Bean sheeplined G-1 type.

B-Man2

I have two of them . One’s a scovill and the others a mystery . It’s the original zip but it only has a cursive “cc” on it . See below .
IMG_4386.jpeg
IMG_4387.jpeg
IMG_4388.jpeg

Spitfireace

How long was the run of these jackets? I think they probably stopped making them because they were too complicated and expensive to make. To be honest, they have sheep lining, real mouton collar. Pretty good goatskin. Probably too much for the average person wanting a cheap jacket.

B-Man2

Sorry but I don’t have the answers to your questions other than the CC zip is original to the one jacket .

Spitfireace

Nice. I would guess the 1975 to 1985 era? Anyway, nothing like that will be seen again. It won't be seen again as far as American department stores lol.

B-Man2

Nice. I would guess the 1975 to 1985 era? Anyway, nothing like that will be seen again. It won't be seen again as far as American department stores lol.
Most people aren’t familiar with this jacket. The goatskin is some of the softest and nicest that was used for commercially made jackets. The sheepskin is top notch . The mouton collar is real not man made. The jacket is just perfect as a flight jacket and you can pick them up for very cheap money.

Spitfireace

Most people aren’t familiar with this jacket. The goatskin is some of the softest and nicest that was used for commercially made jackets. The sheepskin is top notch . The mouton collar is real not man made. The jacket is just perfect as a flight jacket and you can pick them up for very cheap money.

Unfortunately not in the best shape always. Some wear on my inner jacket mouton. Lower label missing, the spec label. I want to replace the knits. The waist knit looked ok in the pics on Etsy, but when I wear it , it's kind of not cutting it.