• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kim Jong Un - Leather Jacket Spoting

rob20uk

Ok so I think Kim Jong Un (the famous God like leader of North Korea) has a bit of a leather jacket collection. The point of this thread is to show them off. So each time I come across one I am going to put it into this thread.

I thought it would be good to guess the size, type of leather and maker

So here we go;

It looks like Mr Jong Un particularly likes the black A-2 style in what looks like a steer Hyde.

He clearly has some style rocking those aviators and accessories them with a mobile ICBM launcher. Although I am left wondering why the extra length in those sleeves (I guess he doesn’t like his sleeves riding up when he has to press the launch button). This jacket looks like it’s his favourite and he seems to wear it the most.
IMG_0953.jpeg

IMG_0952.jpeg
img_0954-jpeg.149681

IMG_0948.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

The next most popular jacket is this SS style trench coat in black.

IMG_0946.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

The last is a G-1 style jacket. Although on closer inspection I am 99% sure this is Mr Jong Uns original jacket but with a clip on collar. I guess when you have to pay for the ICBM launcher to go with the jacket you might need to look for a compromise somewhere.
IMG_0949.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 36

Shanghai-Mayne

He is a registered member here, each time he found some jacket looking good, he save the pic, and send his best (special) agent go to Swiss source one one for him.

leper-colony

Ok so I think Kim Jong Un (the famous God like leader of North Korea) has a bit of a leather jacket collection. The point of this thread is to show them off. So each time I come across one I am going to put it into this thread.

I thought it would be good to guess the size, type of leather and maker

So here we go;

It looks like Mr Jong Un particularly likes the black A-2 style in what looks like a steer Hyde.

He clearly has some style rocking those aviators and accessories them with a mobile ICBM launcher. Although I am left wondering why the extra length in those sleeves (I guess he doesn’t like his sleeves riding up when he has to press the launch button). This jacket looks like it’s his favourite and he seems to wear it the most.
View attachment 149677

View attachment 149679
img_0954-jpeg.149681

View attachment 149683View attachment 149685

The next most popular jacket is this SS style trench coat in black.

View attachment 149689
View attachment 149695

The last is a G-1 style jacket. Although on closer inspection I am 99% sure this is Mr Jong Uns original jacket but with a clip on collar. I guess when you have to pay for the ICBM launcher to go with the jacket you might need to look for a compromise somewhere.
View attachment 149691View attachment 149693
1716912677713.jpeg

1716912633053.jpeg