• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we temporarily stop registrations?

Micawber

I admin elsewhere. Most platforms have automatic new registration and anti spam settings available via the Admin CP [Control Panel] as manual checking is extremely burdensome. XenForo as used here is no different..

Capcha's are another layer of course.

SkyBacon

Plenty to read and consult here already about these products… just take your time and go through all what was already posted about these attributes.
Ha definitely. I've been binging this site for a couple days now. Will probably make a post asking for help once I take my measurements.

Out of the 3 budget options headwind seems the best, but it might be worth waiting for sales or something to come up in the buy/sell section.

Pilot

Ha definitely. I've been binging this site for a couple days now. Will probably make a post asking for help once I take my measurements.

Out of the 3 budget options headwind seems the best, but it might be worth waiting for sales or something to come up in the buy/sell section.
Thanks! At least all here are pretty certain you are legit! Welcome… and even more welcome after your introduction of yourself and your interests… all here went through the same “drill”..

Blackboxr1200S

According to Nathan, we already have a Captcha system in place (yeah - I totally forgot about that too), but he’s going to dial up the difficulty on it. a few will still undoubtedly get through, but that should help.
Make it extra hard...

1729531207947.png