• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRONSON Summer sale

Thomas Koehle

1721891063938.png

LV426

Two are better than nothing!!! They always catch me with their sales , always something to find ... The shipment is so fast too !
Have a great day Thomas ;)

B-Man2

I posted this in Thomas’s thread about the sale but I’ll post it here as well . If anyone is looking to buy a repro USN M-421A . I just picked one up on this sale for $89.99 with free shipping.

coolhandluke

I'll toss their P-41 trousers into that list as well.
Thanks for the recommendation Jan. I've signed up for a "back in stock" notification on the P-41's. I currently have a pair of OG-107's en route. Those will be the first Bronson / Non-Stock trousers that I've owned.

mulceber

Nope. It’s probably not accurate, but much more wearable. They’re a bit baggier than a pair of ‘40s chinos.

And IMHO, the patch front pockets look really cool.

mulceber

Thanks for the recommendation Jan. I've signed up for a "back in stock" notification on the P-41's. I currently have a pair of OG-107's en route. Those will be the first Bronson / Non-Stock trousers that I've owned.
My advice: order a size above your waist measurement. As soon as you get them, pull out a seam ripper, unhem them, turn them inside out, put them through the wash, and then have a seamstress hem them to whatever length you like.:cool:

B-Man2

No jacket, but I ordered four of their T-shirts in the sale, they look to be really nice quality.
Just checked your membership date.
My God Sammy … you’ve been around here since 2008. Congrats !! You sir are not a “New Member” as described above but rather a long standing member of this forum .
In the future please don’t be shy … feel free to post some more . We’d love to hear from you.
Cheers

sammy

Just checked your membership date.
My God Sammy … you’ve been around here since 2008. Congrats !! You sir are not a “New Member” as described above but rather a long standing member of this forum .
In the future please don’t be shy … feel free to post some more . We’d love to hear from you.
Cheers
Gosh, was it that long ago I joined, I have to admit, I've been a bit of a lurker, I hate that expression, sound a bit sinister. I enjoy looking at the forum and learning from you chaps with a lot of jacket knowledge, I have very little knowledge myself, hence not many postings... all a bit daunting, me posting among jacket royalty!

B-Man2

Gosh, was it that long ago I joined, I have to admit, I've been a bit of a lurker, I hate that expression, sound a bit sinister. I enjoy looking at the forum and learning from you chaps with a lot of jacket knowledge, I have very little knowledge myself, hence not many postings... all a bit daunting, me posting among jacket royalty!
Sammy
Don’t be intimidated…. We ALL started out that way. The key to learning about this hobby is to communicate, ask questions and make new acquaintances…. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Cheers

Last edited: