• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

Cimmerian

Yet again proof if you want a high end A-2 from someone who isn't going to shaft you, throw your money at GW or ELC.

The fact they sent personal details willy-nilly around the internet just goes to show what a bunch of 1st rate arseholes they are.

I wouldn't trust these bastards with a 5c stamp.
Well put

Greg Gale

Thank you gents!

Bill, hopefully the sizing will work out OK for you and you are good to go. The jacket was indeed very well made with really nice leather. As long as you you will be able to put it on, there will be no troubles.

It is only their horrendous and evil customer service. I am also not sure that exceeding the 6 month PayPal protection limit is not unintentional. Maybe it is truly the volume of their incoming orders. Good for them. Maybe not just that. Fool me once...

Anyway, all the best boys! Have some more enjoyable shopping experience :p Take care

Did you end up posting a fit pic of the jacket? I can’t remember anymore, but I’d be curious to see it.