• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

About the site : the quartermaster Ralf Haas .

LV426

Hello everyone , hope you had a great D-Day !
I'm searching for original WW2 stuff , gears , footwear , uniforms and i recently visited the site : https://www.the-quartermaster.shop/ .
Does someone here had experienced a purchase ?
The fact that it is based in Germany ( in Eu borders ) is a + for me , living in France : No import taxes from US or UK.
Thank you !
Yves

Pilot

Hello everyone , hope you had a great D-Day !
I'm searching for original WW2 stuff , gears , footwear , uniforms and i recently visited the site : https://www.the-quartermaster.shop/ .
Does someone here had experienced a purchase ?
The fact that it is based in Germany ( in Eu borders ) is a + for me , living in France : No import taxes from US or UK.
Thank you !
Yves
Friend of mine.
Great guy.
5* agent /distributor.

Blackboxr1200S

I've met Ralf several times, Friendly guy, no worries there.
Collecting WWII myself, there are quite a few shops in France where I found some cool stuff.
Looking for something specific?

LV426

I've met Ralf several times, Friendly guy, no worries there.
Collecting WWII myself, there are quite a few shops in France where I found some cool stuff.
Looking for something specific?
Hello , I found a beautiful pair of original Corcoran jump boots , that are 100eu chippest than the ones on , for example aratrroper.fr ( i ordered a lot from them at a time , they are great ) The one I would buy are 669 eu . It quite rare to find my size now : 10 to 10.5.
If you know other French sites with WW2 original items I wouldn't say no ;)

LV426

He is an absolutelys trustworthy person - ordered myself and never ran into any trouble.

He currently is in the Normandy and shares photos daily on FB
Hello Thomas ! Hope you're doing well ! Thank you for the answer , I visited is FB page and , yes , he is in Normandy !! And seems to be a very well known person , respected. I joined his FB page ;)

Blackboxr1200S

Hello , I found a beautiful pair of original Corcoran jump boots , that are 100eu chippest than the ones on , for example aratrroper.fr ( i ordered a lot from them at a time , they are great ) The one I would buy are 669 eu . It quite rare to find my size now : 10 to 10.5.
If you know other French sites with WW2 original items I wouldn't say no ;)
I just sent you a list of 10 to start with :)

Cordialement
Peter