• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Return of the A1

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Persimmon said:
David
A picture of you wearing an A1 would be good to see another gentleman of style !!

That's very kind, Alan ...

FewA-1c.jpg

johnwayne

Coolness personified! Hoping to join the 'Cool Club' soon, albeit my missus no doubt, will just see it as yet 'another brown leather jacket'!! Ah bless her, they dont understand do they?

Cheers gents

Wayne

Dr H

Also usually unsnapped at the waist, with the two lowest buttons closed.

Usually top button undone as well (occasionally top two if it's gone to my head), but when it's been colder with rain in the air I have fastened the collar as well to keep the wind out - works really well and more practical than the A-2.

Alan

The jacket looks simply perfect on you, I couldn't have hoped to wear it as well. (it was a bit more snug on me too)

When time comes to buy another A1, I'm definitely going with one just like it, one size up. Now if I could only figure out how to get you to break it in for me!

Cheers,

Dan

Persimmon

Hi Dan
As for breaking in.
Wash it.
Work it with your hands
Sit on it
Throw it against the wall
Etc etc

You will get there and when you buy it send it to me for the season and I will do all that for you for free
Mind you I may grow to like it to much and keep it !!

better duck

That jacket sits perfectly on you, no wonder you got second thoughts and succesfully tried to retrieve it.
Love the stately homes in the UK, visit some of them whenever I get the chance.