• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The LW Dubow label- an exercise in denial and hilarity

ausreenactor

Yes..

The standard of the repro label has certainly been raised. It could be said they are the heart and soul of the current high end reproductions of the original contracts! And would probably cost under ten bucks a piece on a $1000 jacket!

Couchy..

Persimmon

siddhartha said:
I find his criticism of forums to be amusing-they are often a source of actual information rather than vitriol.

Does anyone remember when he ran his OWN FORUM?????

Hypocrite??

Be careful.
Is this "open to the same form of non existant litigation" that has meant that Roberto has been stopped from offering information to other Forum members !!!!

I cannot believe that any form of litigation is possible in his or this case but as a moderator surely some policy of standards needs to be adhered to otherwise it is just double standards when moderators can just attempt to close shop if it suits them.

Anyway back to the world of LW ......

bfrench

Administrator
Persimmon said:
Is this "open to the same form of non existant litigation" that has meant that Roberto has been stopped from offering information to other Forum members !!!!

To clarify some points about stopping Roberto from posting information to the members about his copyright infringement.

1. He only needs to make a post here directing everyone to his website.

2. On that web site he can talk about anything he wishes and accept the responsibility of his statements.

3. Any member wishing to take any action against these remarks would then be doing so on Roberto's site not on VLJ.

4. As far as a being a heavy handed moderator taking liberties on this forum, I let my actions speak for themselves - I / we have very seldom interfered with the course of our threads rather letting the members sort things out for themselves. When it comes to copyright arguments / infringements then it is best done elsewhere.

5. As far as non-existent litigation - I'd much rather be cautious as a moderator rather than spending time and money defending myself in court than allowing any and all things to happen here.

That's it - I'm done - rant over.