• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Surprise!!! Bill Kelso's new creation.

Weasel_Loader

WOW!!! That's an outstanding quality for the price point. Especially like the repro Conmar zippers. Good luck and look forward to some more reviews.

A

Anonymous

Well done Platon. Your RW test jacket is impressive. Are you able to use the correct nipple snaps on the production models and can customs supply an NOS Talon to be installed if they wish. The hh looks very nice.

Dear Andrew, thanks your kind words.
There is a possibility to be able to use the correct pocket and collar snaps and correct TALON zip repro in the near future, but not sure yet.

However, if/when those will be available the price will inevitably go up as the cost will be higher.
But I am thinking to maintain the cheaper option with the non-correct hardware for the people who don't care about the correct hardware and just want cheaper price.

A

Anonymous

Maybe you will guys be more tempted if I add a dark seal brown color to the selection?

Chris217

A Bill Kelso version of the Aero 18775 in seal brown with red knits would be awesome. I'd be in on that one!

A

Anonymous

OK the dark seal brown will be available in the next 7-10 days.

I can't promise for Aero