• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original B-15 in mint condition

JonnyCrow

I've always wonder why this jacket was so popular with the motor sports crowd. You can find images of guys with B-15's at moto cycle races and hot-rod grouping. Its been reproduced in Japan by Freewheelers for the vintage biker crowd too.

Interesting.
Don't forget numerous cop jackets, sheriff dept etc

JonnyCrow

I've always wonder why this jacket was so popular with the motor sports crowd. You can find images of guys with B-15's at moto cycle races and hot-rod grouping. Its been reproduced in Japan by Freewheelers for the vintage biker crowd too.

Interesting.
For example Dany, Spanish sell site, 15 Euros, again that similar style
Screenshot_20230221-160138.png

warguy

Dang Jorge, I am serious when I say when I bid on it, I thought “I bet Jorge is looking at this as well”. Congratulations, it does look like a beauty. I really hope you post some more pics of it when you receive it. I contacted the seller, (who was very nice) and he/she sent me several additional photos when I asked some questions. They then updated the listing with most of those afterward. I will be kicking myself for a while I am sure four letting it get away, but glad someone here snagged it. Congrats again. I am glad you didn't bid on the B-15A I won!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Dang Jorge, I am serious when I say when I bid on it, I thought “I bet Jorge is looking at this as well”. Congratulations, it does look like a beauty. I really hope you post some more pics of it when you receive it. I contacted the seller, (who was very nice) and he/she sent me several additional photos when I asked some questions. They then updated the listing with most of those afterward. I will be kicking myself for a while I am sure four letting it get away, but glad someone here snagged it. Congrats again. I am glad you didn't bid on the B-15A I won!
Thanks man! Congrats on the B-15A as well! Actually, I bid on the B-15A too, but I have 5 examples, lucky you ;) ...... The condition was great indeed, definitely a good catch. I will be posting the B-15 soon, can't wait to get it.

Last edited: