• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need b3 fit opinion please

watchmanjimg

It's a great-looking jacket and I note that the fit appears roomy even with a heavy sweater underneath. However, the concern some have expressed regarding freedom of movement is well taken. It's a very close call but you can't go wrong sticking with this size.

Mickey.was.a.rat

It's a great-looking jacket and I note that the fit appears roomy even with a heavy sweater underneath. However, the concern some have expressed regarding freedom of movement is well taken. It's a very close call but you can't go wrong sticking with this size.
thanks for your feedback. I think I'll keep it, however, if I have to choose it now, I'd probably go with a size smaller

raymos

Mickey that jacket looks amazing. I think I am going to get it and will call Monday to see if its available in my size. Man does that jacket look sweet.... and I'm usually a Redskin or Perry fan....

raymos

How did you like the lighter sheepskin? Thats why I personally like it. I really don't care how spot on it looks to the original B-3's. If its really wearable and you can talk on the cell phone with the jacket on then it has my vote. I'll keep all my other jackets in the boxes...lol

Garylafortuna

Welcome to the center of the universe. Don't you dare size down. Looks perfect on you. Anything smaller would be restrictive.

raymos

I called and found out that Eastman changed the TW process after Mickey's jacket was made. It no longer looks so vintage on the horsehide sleeves and pocket. I guess ELC wasn't able to get a consistent finish on the horsehide the way they did Mickey's coat and the first batches. I really like the look of Mickeys coat....shoot I was all excited....Now I'm less enthusiastic....Anyone have 46R SFAD from the original batches to sell me???? lol