• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new G1 1963 Foster 7823B

Hobbstc

I'll get some pics up of me wearing it soon. For the record, the measurements of this 44 are as follows:

Pit to pit - 24.5
Top sleeve/shoulder seam to the other - 19
Backside bottom of collar seam to bottom of knit - 25.5
sleeve to end of knit - 25
frontside bottom of collar to knit - 23

Hobbstc

Sorry for the delay, here's a few pics. Thought you would appreciate the orange wall. :lol:

8188156183_6105ba2f79.jpg

8188156537_f42f013176.jpg

8189238218_b37a3f6fb3.jpg

ausreenactor

Dr H said:
Hobbstc said:
Man, you guys are a tough crowd! :D Can I at least put my nametag on it? :mrgreen:

Only mine, but then I'd have to insist on wearing it! ;)

Mate, your jacket, your call. I would only suggest getting the patches right. No merrowed edges if possible, correct units etc.. I just yanked a Florida Naval Air Station patch off a reworked BR Superior Togs L-2A? Do the patch work right and I think you will be very content with yourself..

Nice get 'irregardless'....

Couchy

Hobbstc

I was going to use it as my current patch jacket, however I decided I'm going to get a CWU 36 and use that. I have four patches so far from my career as an Army pilot and I'm sure there are more to follow.

BTW, which NAS in FL? I'm stationed at what used to be NAS Cecil Field in Jacksonville. Now we (National Guard) share it with the CG and DHS.