• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My latest leather patches........

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just added a 345th Bombardment Group "Air Apaches" a Bomb Sqd and 5th AAF to my Facebook page , to view them type "WW2 Leather Sdq/Group Patches" on your FB search bar , 200+ photos there to view , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Steve H

Been there, seen that and highly recommended! :D :cool:

Johnny is currently working on a 529 BS patch for me. It'll go on to a 39 Werber with leather name tag. The idea is to represent 380 BG in Australia. I have been to all the related airfields in the Northern Territory, Fenton Airfield, Long Strip, Manbulloo and lived at RAAF Darwin for 4 years so am in touch with the local link to the King of the Heavies!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Steve , thanks for the order and hope the patch arrives soonest for you , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Added about 25 new photos to my facebook page
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"
Will be adding more soon , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve H

Steve H said:
Been there, seen that and highly recommended! :D :cool:

Johnny is currently working on a 529 BS patch for me. It'll go on to a 39 Werber with leather name tag. The idea is to represent 380 BG in Australia. I have been to all the related airfields in the Northern Territory, Fenton Airfield, Long Strip, Manbulloo and lived at RAAF Darwin for 4 years so am in touch with the local link to the King of the Heavies!

Well the patch arrived in good time and I am pretty pleased with the result and look! Here it is mounted on my '39 Werber, I am well pleased with the result, many thanks Johnny!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Steve , much thanks for posting the photo of your patch mounted on your great looking jacket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad it got there O.K. and many happy years of wearing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just added 11 new patch photos to the Facebook page ,
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

EMBLEMHUNTER

Some new patches added on my Facebook page , they're down in there a ways as I get a lot of "likes" and replies, but take a look , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Have added some more patches recently , still have yet to figure out how to post them on this site , the set up is very different and difficult than most others I've posted on .........

a2jacketpatches

Once again Johnny, if you can get them on Photobucket you can get them here. It is extremely simple if you have photobucket in one window and VLJ in another.

EMBLEMHUNTER

I have photobucket and it's a lot easier to load there ,still can't figure out how this sites works , as mentioned in "other" post they need to simplify it on this site ......

a2jacketpatches

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
I have photobucket and it's a lot easier to load there ,still can't figure out how this sites works , as mentioned in "other" post they need to simplify it on this site ......

It's your lucky day Johnny, I just did a little tutorial with pictures for another guy here - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18343
You should be able to get it now ;)

EMBLEMHUNTER

Does the image have to come from photobucket , or can it come from images on my PC as I have them there , but now I can't figure out how to do the split screen to copy then move the images ................................
Tried Photobucket and can't get he split screen to work to post them ..........
When I click the split screen box it just goes down to a tiny part of the overall page ........

a2jacketpatches

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Does the image have to come from photobucket , or can it come from images on my PC as I have them there , but now I can't figure out how to do the split screen to copy then move the images ................................
Tried Photobucket and can't get he split screen to work to post them ..........
When I click the split screen box it just goes down to a tiny part of the overall page ........

All I can say is to follow my directions carefully and it'll work. I explain how to upload pics to Photobucket, so yes they have to be in Photobucket to be posted here. With the time I took to take photos and every step it takes already, I'm not sure how to better explain.