• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My latest leather patches........

shedonwanna

Johnny,

The images just need to be online (not necessarily photobucket) the following image is from one your facebook posts. you just need a "static" url for the image. That is, it doesn't change. Photobucket is nice because it shows the url and lets you copy and paste it here in a straightforward manner.

11403370_10207227020739649_7943937191529589242_n.jpg

a2jacketpatches

shedonwanna said:
Johnny,

The images just need to be online (not necessarily photobucket) the following image is from one your facebook posts. you just need a "static" url for the image. That is, it doesn't change. Photobucket is nice because it shows the url and lets you copy and paste it here in a straightforward manner.

11403370_10207227020739649_7943937191529589242_n.jpg

You are correct, but I'm afraid this will just confuse the issue for him even more. if a step by step with pictures using photobucket doesn't help, I'm not sure detailing it any further will.

EMBLEMHUNTER

I finally got the Photobucket one to post , I put it up over on the jacket /patch art area ...........................

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks A2, yeah it took me some time but at least like you say the photos can be seen now by just a "click" :)
Hope more forum members will take a look too !!!!!!!!!!!

All the best to you A2 in 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!