• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LVC 501s

airfrogusmc

Anybody interested in a New With Tags book and bag NEW/NEVER WORN 1873 natural indigo LVCs 40-34 and a pair of 1886 well worn LVCs 38 34.? PM me if interested.

Also probably going to sell a pair of 1917 to soaks 38 34 and a pair of well worn 1927s 38 34.

Swing

Got a little over a month left for the Full Count contest jeans. They've had about 20 trips through the washing machine (two of which were over the past two days), and a dozen through the drier. That doesn't help the combs and whiskers, but I don't give a shit! ;)

As much as I like these jeans, I'm ready for the contest to be over. I've been wearing my Sugar Cane 1947s a little bit lately and I'm ready to get into them on a daily basis.

~Swing

000_0024-1.jpg

airfrogusmc

If anyone is interested I will be selling several pairs of LVCs. All are well worn but still in great shape and all have killer fades. All are tagged 38 waist. PM me if you are interested.

Also a killer pair of 1927 501s also tagged 38/34 will be priced to sell.
SOLD

Cobblers161

1915's are looking good Airfrog.

Swing, I believe your Full Counts are 1105's and if so how do they fit in comparison to the LVC 55's? Are they by any chance a little trimmer? I'm looking for a cut in between LVC 47's and the 55's without the high front rise of the 44's.

Best of luck in the sufu contest.

Cheers,
Steve

Willy McCoy

I just picked up a pair of 1915s from eBay for $17. They had been machine washed so the fade is too even. They have achieved about 25% color loss so I guess I'll just start from there and wear them hard. Been working on a pair of 196? boot cut that I bought from eBay member rolexno a couple years ago. I was disappointed when they arrived and put them away for a couple of years. They have no selvage in the coin pocket and the outer leg seam is felled. About the only thing they have going for them is the limited number tag (26/980) and a big E orange tag. The denim is very good tho'.

Swing

Cobblers161 said:
1915's are looking good Airfrog.

Swing, I believe your Full Counts are 1105's and if so how do they fit in comparison to the LVC 55's? Are they by any chance a little trimmer? I'm looking for a cut in between LVC 47's and the 55's without the high front rise of the 44's.

Best of luck in the sufu contest.

Cheers,
Steve

They're the 0105C. They're a 50s cut (full in the thighs and ass, tapered below the knee) but with a little less rise than LVC's 55 and maybe a little more taper.

Everyone was supposed to have submitted entry photos for the Full Count contest by April 1st, and here it is the beginning of June and still no results. It's taken most of the excitement out of the contest.

Currently wearing a pair of LVC 1955s for the cultizm.com contest, I'm liking them a LOT. Just picked up a pair of Warehouse 15th Anniv. 1001XX jeans to split time with the '55s, and I'm really liking them too (though they're almost too small in the waist to wear). Anyone want to buy a pair of lightly worn Oni Reds, Warehouse 800s, or Full Count 1108Cs (all size 40)?

~Swing

Grant

Not sure I'm one of those peeps but I measured a pair of US made '33 501's and a pair of LVC Japan made '37 501's and the rises are identical. Hope that helps.

Grant

Grant

Here's a photo of a pair of nine year old LVC '47 501's. I've had them patched in a couple places and the pocket bags are trashed but they're still going strong. Not sure how many times I've washed them but only cold water and never in the dryer.

47501-1.jpg

oose

Hi Grant,

47's look great, there to be my next purchase.

Does anyone know a source for cinch buckle as mine has snapped on my LVC 1917 501?

yours stu

airfrogusmc

Recent shots of my 1947 501s. They haven't been getting as much wear as I usually give a pair when break'n'm in. Work'n on the 1880s also. I did give them a cold soak before wearing them and they've had two cold soaks after that. I think I got these in late march :? Can't remember the exact date. But they are spring 2010. USA made and cone denim.

IMG_86932low.jpg

IMG_8696low.jpg

IMG_8694low.jpg

IMG_8698low.jpg

IMG_8701low.jpg

IMG_8702low.jpg

IMG_8704low.jpg

Cobblers161

Swing said:
Currently wearing a pair of LVC 1955s for the cultizm.com contest, I'm liking them a LOT. Just picked up a pair of Warehouse 15th Anniv. 1001XX jeans to split time with the '55s, and I'm really liking them too (though they're almost too small in the waist to wear). Anyone want to buy a pair of lightly worn Oni Reds, Warehouse 800s, or Full Count 1108Cs (all size 40)?

~Swing

Swing,

Are the 1108's similar in fit to an LVC 47? I get the impression they may be trimmer. I'm about to pull the trigger on some and just need a little clarification first.

Allen and Grant, some nice looking denim there gents. I'm currently braking in a pair of 55's, so far one soak no wash and 3 months in. I'll post pics around next June! ;)