• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late-war Dubow

Hawkeye

Hey, a mans gotta fund his hobby somehow. The way A-2 prices are going these days it might actually sell. If not, I'm out the 6 buck listing fee and I simply re-list for a lower price. way I see I have far more to gain than to lose. ;)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Hawkeye said:
If not, I'm out the 6 buck listing fee and I simply re-list for a lower price.

Good luck with it ....

That's a nice theory, but it doesn't always work that way. Buyers often lose interest in a re-list, even if the price is reduced.

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:
Hey, a mans gotta fund his hobby somehow. The way A-2 prices are going these days it might actually sell. If not, I'm out the 6 buck listing fee and I simply re-list for a lower price. way I see I have far more to gain than to lose. ;)

speculate to accumulate..............feelin' lucky, h'eye?

what can $6dollah buy you these days.....a donut, a hotdog and if you're lucky a coffee??

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:

so what makes those $1000babes different form yours?

qualite' will out!

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:

smart thinkin'............waht seperates the man form the boy is the ability to take the bulls by the balls.............you're sending EMS right???? Don't want a $1200dollah jkt NOT to go walkin'.....

he who rides the tiger............

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:

give the man a cigar.......he's already map out his strategy....

Tsun Tzu: The art of War