HWT needed?

Discussion in 'Repros' started by wop54, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Bombing IP

Bombing IP Active Member

I stand corrected look better .

BIP

2. bn1966

bn1966 Member

Thanks Smithy,

Ordered a Hartmann from ELC last week so can't buy a new A-2 just yet, can't sell my A-2 as I got married in that jacket, got a bit smaller so it zips up easier across the stomach :) off to Duxford in May....

Smithy likes this.
  3. Marv

Marv Active Member

Looks really great Carlo, excellent...if i'm doing a quick hot water treatment i tend to use a spray bottle with hot tap water and soak the desired area thoroughly and wear until dry, works great.

wop54 likes this.
  4. Bombing IP

Bombing IP Active Member

With the company moving location and set up operations for production facilities and services as such . Will there be much time for the company to generate stock for the show and current sales commitments .I would check ahead of time with the Eastman to avoid disappointment ,

BIP

5. Smithy

Smithy Well-Known Member

I'm planning on scooting over for it, might see you there BN, I'll be meeting up with Andrew.

Don't blame you for not getting rid of the wedding day A-2, it'd be like the wife flogging off the wedding dress :D

bn1966 likes this.
  6. bn1966

bn1966 Member

Would be good to say hello Smithy...going with my Father in Law for a couple of days escape from the Wives :)