• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC IRVINS

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever's thinking of installing Skype .... just to watch their noses grow longer.

Ha Ha !!
Knowing Gary it will be a nice jacket. But I wonder what it will be ?
We can rule out the return to shiny skins, and the shaggy fleeced version as seen at an air show is a none starter due to material supplies.
This can mean only one thing...
A time worn 50 Cal thingy.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
This can mean only one thing...A time worn 50 Cal thingy.

Eastman are obviously enjoying all this artificial ageing malarkey, and I can predict what will happen next. Better Duck will ship back his motorcycle accident B-10 for repair ... after that, you won't be able to buy a cloth jacket, without them first tearing a hole in the pocket, and sewing it up again.

Andrew

Argghhh!!!!

I for one hope it's a Goddam shiny strong skinned curly wool Merino accurate arm shape better zip longer belt something something,!!! :? :evil:

John Lever

Andrew said:
Argghhh!!!!

I for one hope it's a Goddam shiny strong skinned curly wool Merino accurate arm shape better zip longer belt something something,!!! :? :evil:

Me too and I suspect several other people