• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comments from others on your jackets

Today I was wearing an a-2 jacket and this broad stopped me on the street and said you look a bad ass your jacket makes me hot spank me oh spank me so I did and then poured the rest of my beer all over her and said later bitch then two blonde twin ski bunnies invited me over to their apartment to show my their etchings I left em begging for more still later a foxy black chick wanted to snuggle in my irvin so I didn't deprive her and she gave me a twenty dollar tip after I rocked her world yes yes yes you are all losers.

taikonaut

Miles_Archer said:
Today I was wearing an a-2 jacket and this broad stopped me on the street and said you look a bad ass your jacket makes me hot spank me oh spank me so I did and then poured the rest of my beer all over her and said later b*tch then two blonde twin ski bunnies invited me over to their apartment to show my their etchings I left em begging for more still later a foxy black chick wanted to snuggle in my irvin so I didn't deprive her and she gave me a twenty dollar tip after I rocked her world yes yes yes you are all losers.

A gigolo? :lol:
I hope they made you breakfast in the morning.
I been told many similar stories by my drinking buddies but when I took them to my photoshoot with my models they are not as brave as I thought.
As a photographer I did had women showing me her assets within a minute after bumping into her at the bar, nothing to do with vintage jackets though but big lens maybe. ;)

Robman

The funny thing is that if the jacket squares up and fits in what is typically deemed a "proper fit" people often believe it too tight...."whoa, is that a 70's retro??"

If it is sloppy they don't notice.

The same with suits today and other clothing, looser fits are the flavor of the day in many peoples' eyes.

taikonaut

Pity there is no female members here, would like to have their inputs and if they think the jacket makes the man?

bfrench

Administrator
sealbeachbum said:
My moto jackets always get me laid (or is it my Harley?). :p

Naahhh - it's none of those - believe me - not even cameras or flight jackets.

Here's what the girls go nuts over - ahhhh - get the pun :D :D :D

GrandpaatMardiGras.jpg

shanghai joe

bfrench said:
sealbeachbum said:
My moto jackets always get me laid (or is it my Harley?). :p

Naahhh - it's none of those - believe me - not even cameras or flight jackets.

Here's what the girls go nuts over - ahhhh - get the pun :D :D :D

GrandpaatMardiGras.jpg

like a broad I knew said: hon, whoever tells you that size matters DOESN'T matter was just tryin' to be generous...........way to DEFLATE...........hsssssssssssssss

shanghai joe

Miles_Archer said:
Today I was wearing an a-2 jacket and this broad stopped me on the street and said you look a bad ass your jacket makes me hot spank me oh spank me so I did and then poured the rest of my beer all over her and said later b*tch then two blonde twin ski bunnies invited me over to their apartment to show my their etchings I left em begging for more still later a foxy black chick wanted to snuggle in my irvin so I didn't deprive her and she gave me a twenty dollar tip after I rocked her world yes yes yes you are all losers.

more....more.......more............jackets! :twisted:

shanghai joe

Dont talk to me about colonial currency, over here it is "pound sterling" £££££ :p[/quote]

££££££..........that's colonial currency, from where I came from, we were once colonies of Great Britain ;)[/quote]

Malay currency in Ringgit. I thought you were born in the UK?[/quote]

uh uh.............born in Penang part of the Straits settlements........loooong story! you're right about ringgit!

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:
Last week I went to work in my Irvin and a customer said that I had a "bitchin jacket, and it's got a belt! I don't even wear a belt on my pants man!" I was chuckling for a bit after that one. At same workplace sometime last year I was wearing my saddlery A-2, and someone said it was a great jacket, and asked if it had been my grandfathers.

and what're your answers???

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
Miles_Archer said:

I been told many similar stories by my drinking buddies but when I took them to my photoshoot with my models they are not as brave as I thought.
As a photographer I did had women showing me her assets within a minute after bumping into her at the bar, nothing to do with vintage jackets though but big lens maybe. ;)

woweee zoweeee.......waht lens size we be talking, you lucky so and so :mrgreen:

taikonaut

[/quote]

As a photographer I did had women showing me her assets within a minute after bumping into her at the bar, nothing to do with vintage jackets though but big lens maybe. ;)[/quote]

woweee zoweeee.......waht lens size we be talking, you lucky so and so :mrgreen:[/quote]

Well it is not just the lens but more with reputation, who you worked with, contacts with agencies, famous photographers and have your photographs been published plus relevent business card and website. Most decent looking girls in the UK would have tried to break into modelling and have some background knowledge and if you are in the industry they would understand what you are talking about. I could explain that in under a minute to them and sometimes they display their assets, something I never dare request in a public place and they ask are they good enough to make it and I say "you have potential, you could be Nancy". :lol:
Sometimes I felt like Simon Cowell without his money and his beaming fake teeth, good looking girls texting, emailing, phoning you for work and visiting you at a studio showing their talents to see if they can get a yes. :roll:

shanghai joe

As a photographer I did had women showing me her assets within a minute after bumping into her at the bar, nothing to do with vintage jackets though but big lens maybe. ;)[/quote]

woweee zoweeee.......waht lens size we be talking, you lucky so and so :mrgreen:[/quote]

Well it is not just the lens but more with reputation, who you worked with, contacts with agencies, famous photographers and have your photographs been published plus relevent business card and website. Most decent looking girls in the UK would have tried to break into modelling and have some background knowledge and if you are in the industry they would understand what you are talking about. I could explain that in under a minute to them and sometimes they display their assets, something I never dare request in a public place and they ask are they good enough to make it and I say "you have potential, you could be Nancy". :lol:
Sometimes I felt like Simon Cowell without his money and his beaming fake teeth, good looking girls texting, emailing, phoning you for work and visiting you at a studio showing their talents to see if they can get a yes. :roll:[/quote]

yes? yes.....yes.....yes :D

shanghai joe

Sometimes I felt like Simon Cowell without his money and his beaming fake teeth, good looking girls texting, emailing, phoning you for work and visiting you at a studio showing their talents to see if they can get a yes. :roll:[/quote]

decent (looking) girls displaying their unique selling pointees?
So it's true bad girls wear black.........good girls wear nothin'...........man, wot a paradox???

taikonaut

shanghai joe said:
decent (looking) girls displayingtheir unique selling point? So it's true bad girls wear black.........good girls wear nothin'...........man, wot a paradox???

No.
Good girls goes to heaven, bad girls goes everywhere. Now who do you think keeps their clothes on and who doesnt?

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
shanghai joe said:
decent (looking) girls displayingtheir unique selling point? So it's true bad girls wear black.........good girls wear nothin'...........man, wot a paradox???

No.
Good girls goes to heaven, bad girls goes everywhere. Now who do you think keeps their clothes on and who doesnt?

bad girls wear black............good girls wear nothin..........that's wot I says

taikonaut

shanghai joe said:
taikonaut said:
shanghai joe said:

No.

bad girls wear black............good girls wear nothin..........that's wot I says

Well good girls keeps their clothes on, bad girls has an aversion to clothing including black.

shanghai joe

bad girls wear black............good girls wear nothin..........that's wot I says[/quote]

Well good girls keeps their clothes on, bad girls has an aversion to clothing including black.[/quote]

well, back to skool for me, ole chap!