• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cockpit USA A-2

Bombing IP

You Have OCD my friend , then stop shrugging ? ,as you say your not a moderator .But you could not help yourself and had to say something !

Last edited:

WingAndaPrayer

Thanks a lot for the advice! I have been considering those options. Also I found a manufacturer that doesn't seem to be popular on this forum. It's called us authentic mfg I think. They make horsehide a2s for a pretty reasonable price I'd say... Any thoughts on that maker?
I had a US authentic russet horsehide A-2 a few years back. The leather had purplish tone and it fit like a suit jacket, a very poor range of motion unless you stand with your arms at your side all day. Think orange label cooper fit $300 more. I don’t recommend US auth

PilatusPilot

I had a US authentic russet horsehide A-2 a few years back. The leather had purplish tone and it fit like a suit jacket, a very poor range of motion unless you stand with your arms at your side all day. Think orange label cooper fit $300 more. I don’t recommend US auth
All I needed to hear hahahaha