• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capri Bell for Sale

442RCT

British humour not travelling then!! I know you're (in) the Big Apple, was referring to original poster who is in California and said recession over....BTW, the drugs are working so no need for any extra pills, cheers.

The tintinnabulation of the capri bells must'a drowned out my American humor when I said the recession was over. :lol: We Californians must have a terrible sense of humor, look who the majority elected as their governator. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Yes the Capri bells come up for sale if you know where to look and quite resonably .The ones to look out for are the ones marked 800 on the side ,this means 80% silver or generally called coin silver .If it does not have that 800 mark its going to be brass with silver plating .In another post I gave tips on how to find them .

All the best Jeff .

jacketimp

442RCT said:
British humour not travelling then!! I know you're (in) the Big Apple, was referring to original poster who is in California and said recession over....BTW, the drugs are working so no need for any extra pills, cheers.

The tintinnabulation of the capri bells must'a drowned out my American humor when I said the recession was over. :lol:

imagine the brits living under BIG BEN..........

when it chimes ask not for whom the bell tolls........

:

http://djryan.tripod.com/inspirations/poems/bell.html

havocpaul

The tintinnabulation of the capri bells must'a drowned out my American humor when I said the recession was over. :lol: We Californians must have a terrible sense of humor, look who the majority elected as their governator. :oops:[/quote]

At least Californians had the chance to vote for their "leader", we had no say here for our current (hopefully not for much longer) P.M. Hope for him the bell tolls....!