• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bored and in need of "Unknown" emblem scan/s to ID

dujardin

what about this one

more than probably USN

KGrHqJlYE1FwLJksEBNWcUFO0w_12.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel, that's one I haven't seen before, I have no Idea about the posting "Squiddly Diddly" fan club, is that a real club or just a joke about the patch ??????????????????????
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Re: REALLY- Bored and in need of "Unknown" emblem scan/s to

Come on forum members etc , no one out there has any ???????? flying unit emblems in thier collections that are needing ID to them ????????????????????????????????????????????

I know I can't know everyone of them , but I ENJOY the "Challenge" of trying, I do have a few thousand or so that I have "Possitive" ID to and that includes some "UnOfficial" types , WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC types are what I really enjoy "Hunting" , hope to hear from fellow members soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and waiting............................................................
Johnny

dmar836

I have some A-2s with stitch holes. Can you tell me what was once there? I'd sure like to know!

Dave

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , have you tried the WW-2 era US Marine Squadrons on the "Octo-gunner" patch, it could be from that branch of the service , I don't have anything inmy USMC files of it, but maybe you can find it via your sources ..........
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Anyone else out there needing a ID of a patch/es ????????????????????????????????
I enjoy doing them on any WW-2 aviation types US !
Johnny