• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

Oh man, too pricey for a knock off* in my opinion. I am not implying anything but until they are correctly compared with their Japanese counterpart, those prices don't fit with my perception and understanding of Chinese copies.

* I am using this term as I have no information if Gizemo dev department are working from originals to reproduce details or just copy Buzz/Real McCoy. etc...

From the images, the B-10 looks the part, and I am still looking forward for a review of this jacket with detailed images not from the manufacturer.

D
Yes, Danny better wait, until the jacket on the market, and customers in china bought the B10 jacket and release theirs review and (most important) pics.

For the relatively higher price, Gizemo stated, this time, they gonna make a better product compared to their B15, out shell fabric and piles liner are specifically made for the B10, they will not reuse materials, which used on their older product (i.e. Pile liner from N-1) but, better wait and see the actual item.

Dany McDonald

Yes, Danny better wait, until the jacket on the market, and customers in china bought the B10 jacket and release theirs review and (most important) pics.

For the relatively higher price, Gizemo stated, this time, they gonna make a better product compared to their B15, out shell fabric and piles liner are specifically made for the B10, they will not reuse materials, which used on their older product (i.e. Pile liner from N-1) but, better wait and see the actual item.

Shanghai,

What do you think of Taobao for purchasing Gizemo products?

Sounds like they are doing their homework for the B-10!

Thank you,

D

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

Shanghai,

Thank you,

D
998 yen on taobao, ever heard of redwind,
Screenshot_20231002_183250_Chrome.jpg

Shanghai-Mayne

Shanghai,

Thank you,

D
Danny , I bought a M51 parka’s hood from them , nothing I can complain, except the price tag. Because plus 15 dollars more, I can buy a B10 or M43(new bath of 2023) from Bronson.
But I can’t say anything a on their jacket, you know , too many elements can effect on what you feeling , when you are wearing a jacket.

Shanghai-Mayne

OK no idea, it was just a enquiry, a lot on aliexpress are copies taobao seems no different
For replica B10/15 jackets ,Three brand are relatively expensive and have good reputation among customers, RTWD, Risk Rider and Gizemo. Even the customer know very little about jacket history, he may distinguish those three from other brand, thru better materials and craftsmanship etc.