• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

They post this pic on social media. The jacket is Gizemo’s, the pants is original one.

IMG_5212.jpeg

Dany McDonald

They post this pic on social media. The jacket is Gizemo’s, the pants is original one

That is bold of them to post their B-10 repro side by side with an original pair of A-10 trousers. They did their dev work to match the color, nice and tempting...

Hope they ditch that label for something original, with all that work recreating the ethos of a B-10.

Thank you for feeding this thread with interesting material!

Dany

Shanghai-Mayne

One way of building a collection to avoid regrets.
And the resale value is unmatched with high-end repros.

I am not saying Gizemo is up there with the top tiers, but this B-10 like the N-1's is getting positive attention for the right reasons.

D
Compare Gizemo’s and ELC‘s B15, you will find out ELC is a better one, but, considering Gizemo’s range of price, ( US$ 300-ish) , perhaps can’t find a better deal.

ELC’s B15

IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5610.jpeg

Gizemo’s B15

IMG_5609.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

JonnyCrow

Al that B-10 Gizemo eye candy got me itching on acquiring one when available.

Where (online) do we buy this brand from China when in the west?

D
Dany only go up to size 42 though

JonnyCrow

D
I like their selvedge denim jackets Dany and that's Japanese yen not China

Shanghai-Mayne

D
They are also on Aliexpress where it's cheaper than the MyShopify website: ¥40,000 = 252€
But not all the product and less size available.
Images contain links.

View attachment 121373View attachment 121375
Aliexpress as Saint-ex said.
But need to wait till Gizemo releases the B10, and put them on Aliexpress.

Dany McDonald

Oh man, too pricey for a knock off* in my opinion. I am not implying anything but until they are correctly compared with their Japanese counterpart, those prices don't fit with my perception and understanding of Chinese copies.

* I am using this term as I have no information if Gizemo dev department are working from originals to reproduce details or just copy Buzz/Real McCoy. etc...

From the images, the B-10 looks the part, and I am still looking forward for a review of this jacket with detailed images not from the manufacturer.

D