• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_7124.jpeg
IMG_7127.jpeg
IMG_7128.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg

Greg Gale

Is it possible that the gizemo shop site gives the sleeve measurements either without knits or diagonally? They seem proportionally really short:

I'm really tempted to get one of these, but I'm very unsure of the size. The Bronson 40 is slightly small, the Bronson 42 is slightly bulky on me. I never tried an ELC B-10.

Shanghai-Mayne

Is it possible that the gizemo shop site gives the sleeve measurements either without knits or diagonally? They seem proportionally really short:

I'm really tempted to get one of these, but I'm very unsure of the size. The Bronson 40 is slightly small, the Bronson 42 is slightly bulky on me. I never tried an ELC B-10.
Not include knit. And it’s back length is shorter than Bronson’s.

Micawber

It would be nice to see some fit pics, not just professionally taken photos on a display. Looking at the photos the waist band seems to be a little short? I'd mostly be curious about the real color. My problem with Bronson is that they look nice on photos but IRL they have this weirdly oversaturated green hue, and they don't fade well either over time.

Greg, I used the Bronson B-10 I had as a chores jacket in similar fashion as I do the ATF tanker I own. The Bronson lost quite a bit of colour as a result of repeated washing but in the end it had to go as I found the puffy arms a bit restricting - the ELC B-10 on the other hand is fine in that respect.

Greg Gale

Greg, I used the Bronson B-10 I had as a chores jacket in similar fashion as I do the ATF tanker I own. The Bronson lost quite a bit of colour as a result of repeated washing but in the end it had to go as I found the puffy arms a bit restricting - the ELC B-10 on the other hand is fine in that respect.

I completely agree about the puffy sleeves. That's another reason this Gizemo looks much better.

Shanghai-Mayne

@Shanghai-Mayne I tried to purchase one, but from their website they only ship to Japan Germany and Greece, and on Taobao I cannot find their products anymore :( Do you have a taobao link, please?
【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.g0LjMhI?tk=GMJwWsftXrW HU7632 「GIZEMO 稀少混纺材质B10飞行服 美式复古二战经典羊驼毛短款夹克」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.gbcGmui?tk=qSdcWsftOrl CZ3456 「GIZEMO 美式复古二战经典B10飞行服 秘鲁进口羊驼毛短款咔叽夹克」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

Greg these two link. You need to copy the whole link manually.

Greg Gale

Thanks for the help, order placed!:)

I'll only get it maybe next year when I go home next time, but it feels like a great opportunity I don't wanna miss. I'm not happy with my Bronson, can't afford an ELC, don't wanna buy second hand, and JC is not really replying. This one however looks accurate enough for me, good value for the price, and who knows if in 1-1.5 years it will still be available.

Shanghai-Mayne

Thanks for the help, order placed!:)

I'll only get it maybe next year when I go home next time, but it feels like a great opportunity I don't wanna miss. I'm not happy with my Bronson, can't afford an ELC, don't wanna buy second hand, and JC is not really replying. This one however looks accurate enough for me, good value for the price, and who knows if in 1-1.5 years it will still be available.
Dont worry, it’s best deal for the price, at least this year.

Ritchy

Merci pour votre aide, commande passée !:)

Je ne l'aurai peut-être que l'année prochaine, quand je rentrerai chez moi la prochaine fois, mais c'est une excellente opportunité que je ne veux pas manquer. Je ne suis pas content de mon Bronson, je n'ai pas les moyens de me permettre un ELC, je ne veux pas acheter d'occasion et JC ne répond pas vraiment. Celui-ci me semble cependant assez précis, d'un bon rapport qualité-prix, et qui sait si dans 1 à 1,5 ans il sera toujours disponible.
How much did you paid @Greg Gale ?