• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF B-10 Disappointment

Marv

Just to digress slightly but keeping with the "made in China" ATF products, I have a pair of their USMC Boondockers with are clearly labled made in china inside and I have found them a really excellent repro pair of boots.

They are pretty authentic looking, especially the sole pattern however the only thing which isn't 100% in my opinion is the shape to the toe which seems more rounded (like US Army roughouts) than the original WW2 boondockers which seem to have tapered toe (WW11 impressions seem to have it right on their version) but apart from that the quality and production are excellent.

A

Anonymous

The B-10 made by Spearhead is much better in quality and fit to the ATF. Spearhead is also made in China (maybe a better area of China) no actually it's ATF'S thing, they are responsible for advertising and the quality of the items thy sell.

A

Anonymous

Have a spearhead, I am 6'4" the XXL fits perfect including length.