• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ahhhhhh Autumn...

GoodTimesGone

You're not the only one. It was in the low 80s here in Iowa a couple weeks ago. Last week our highs were in the upper 40s-low 50s and we were near frost conditions at night. Today and the next few days we're reaching the low 70s. I was wearing a-2s, then no jacket, then heavier quilted leather jackets, and now in the daytime a long-sleeve shirt is enough. At least at nightfall it becomes a-2 weather again. :D
-Tom

Marv

just been wearing the trusty A2 throughout all the inclement weather changes over the past few weeks, may switch to the G1 if it's a bit colder but at present my RW 27752 does the trick.

It's got to be really cold before I dig out the Irvin though..........

herk115

This is central California. It's "down" to 90 here. I can't wait for winter...it'll be down to 80. All you can do with an A-2 in California is look at it in the closet, unless you're willing to drive into the high Sierra for the day. Then you can look at it on the car seat.

I swear I'm retiring to someplace with snow, and I don't care what anyone tells me about hating snow!

Jaguar46

herk115 said:
This is central California. It's "down" to 90 here. I can't wait for winter...it'll be down to 80. All you can do with an A-2 in California is look at it in the closet, unless you're willing to drive into the high Sierra for the day. Then you can look at it on the car seat.

I swear I'm retiring to someplace with snow, and I don't care what anyone tells me about hating snow!

Move over to the coast. It is supposed to be in the mid 40's tonight in the Bay Area.

High Iron

Been anywhere from the mid 30s at night to lower 60s during the day. Makes for a fun variety of jacket options. A-2, B-10, Willis and Geiger 37j1ish USN repro, but mainly taking the N1 Deck for work. Can't wait 'til sub zero for the B-3.

fleet16b

Well it's 6deg c here in Canada (still nice and warm by our standards) so I have put away the A2 and have just started to wear the G1
Won't have the Irvin out till we see some real cold around the end of Nov
Then the snow will start to fall and the 36 pattern boots will also come out also :)