• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Message From Aero Leather USA

Atticus

I like the Fedora Lounge because I like vintage hats...but sometimes I think the average age over there is about 14. A lot of them type volumes about "what they know"...but all they really know is how to type.

AF

Vcruiser

Atticus said:
I like the Fedora Lounge because I like vintage hats...but sometimes I think the average age over there is about 14. A lot of them type volumes about "what they know"...but all they really know is how to type.

AF

Come on Atticus...old boy...
You know..you like 'Dogs In Hats' !

HD

ButteMT61

Otter said:
I looked at his previous posts, he was a very new member with not a lot of posts. My suspicion would be that he was a stalking horse for someone else. It would be very interesting if the admins across at FL could look at his IP address and see if it matches any others.

BTW Butte, I kept out of it but I did not see anything in your posts that deserved the ordure that he poured on you!

That's why I think he's either a shill for someone else, or a past member I had a run-in with that came back to shadow me. All the traits of one or two guys I've dealt with before. It must have been obvious, because he's gone now. I have a gut feeling on this one...But it's over, and I'm done in that thread barring something other than just updates on refunds. I'm still waiting to see what happens/happened with Mark.

HHjackets

Atticus said:
... A lot of them type volumes about "what they know"...but all they really know is how to type.AF

i thought it's just me! some of the posts just covers my whole screen and i have to scroll down, no way i'm reading all that!
if i could type so much, i would spend my energy and write a Harry Potty book instead!

PADDY_M

airfrogusmc said:
HHjackets said:
ButteMT61 said:
..., or someone has planted him there ...
errrr ... maybe it's been orchestrated from Spain!

:eek: :shock: Ya mean a spanish flea :lol: Wasn't he banned again over there after Paddy got him back in.

You know what..? 'If' I believed all the Urban Legend written about me by others and what I have supposedly done over the years both on TFL and VLJ I'd be a proper 'Legend in my own lunchtime!' and I'd even impress myself! :lol:

The only thing that's 'true' about me is that YES.."I am only14-years-old, my typing is bl**dy fantastic and my next Harry Potter novel is going to be a right royal rivetting read!!" :)

ButteMT61

If I had the time and desire, I'd trace down a couple theories. As it is, he's gone for now so I'll pass. I was kinda surprised I didn't get the administrative hand-slap, but I'll take the "get out of jail free" card when they come :lol:

Vcruiser

PADDY_M said:
You know what..? 'If' I believed all the Urban Legend written about me by others and what I have supposedly done over the years both on TFL and VLJ I'd be a proper 'Legend in my own lunchtime!' and I'd even impress myself! :lol:

The only thing that's 'true' about me is that YES.."I am only14-years-old, my typing is bl**dy fantastic and my next Harry Potter novel is going to be a right royal rivetting read!!" :)

Dearest Paddy...since I have always helped with your
'legend' ..even very creatively making it up on the fly all these years..I would hope that you will be so kind as to send me a signed copy of your newest Harry Potty novel. I hope the paper pages are somewhat softer than the last one,tho. Charmin soft would be great!
Your Buddy
Van

derleicaman

Yea, good riddance to him! Just a nasty person who kept escalating the accusations against Scott and a few others. I'm glad he got shut down and his threads deleted. I think with being tougher to join over here, cuts down on that sort of thing!

Vcruiser

airfrogusmc said:
HHjackets said:
ButteMT61 said:
..., or someone has planted him there ...
errrr ... maybe it's been orchestrated from Spain!

:eek: :shock: Ya mean a spanish flea :lol: Wasn't he banned again over there after Paddy got him back in.

I think he actually banned himself during his second chance...just like he did here... :lol:

Begged himself back...and then pleaded to be deleted.. :!:

Atticus

PADDY_M said:
You're probably not pulling our legs about the typing skills and the Hairy Pot Plant novel...but I'll bet we both are sitting way out in the right hand tail of FL's age curve!

AF

ButteMT61

Vcruiser said:
PADDY_M said:

'legend' ..even very creatively making it up on the fly all these years..I would hope that you will be so kind as to send me a signed copy of your newest Harry Potty novel. I hope the paper pages are somewhat softer than the last one,tho. Charmin soft would be great!
Your Buddy
Van

You realize that sort of collusion puts you in the crosshairs, right? I mean, you'll probably get special forum treatment now for kissing PADDY's *** like this. It's unfair to other members. I think you should apologize NOW to all of us. Really Van, it's just not right.

:)

2jakes

I would like to believe Paddy is above this !
I would like to believe Van wrote in jest !
I do believe I'm straying off the topic !

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:
Vcruiser said:
PADDY_M said:

Your Buddy
Van

You realize that sort of collusion puts you in the crosshairs, right? I mean, you'll probably get special forum treatment now for kissing PADDY's *** like this. It's unfair to other members. I think you should apologize NOW to all of us. Really Van, it's just not right.

:)

Oh come on now! It's nothing sudden..or new. I'm pals with all the head honchos...also the little people..plus EVEN a few Liberals in the mix. I'm in a lotta crosshairs...that's why I nervously dodge and weave unless I'm on the hard stuff. Go ahead pull the trigger...but if there's a misfire..better seek cover. Any apologies will come through my prestigious rebel attorney in N.C. ...Thank you.
VPB

ButteMT61

2jakes said:
I would like to believe Paddy is above this !
I would like to believe Van wrote in jest !
I do believe I'm straying off the topic !

It's all a joke! Trust me. Maybe only funny to me, but still...

:lol:

ButteMT61

Mr. Van said:
Oh come on now! It's nothing sudden..or new. I'm pals with all the head honchos...also the little people..plus EVEN a few Liberals in the mix. I'm in a lotta crosshairs...that's why I nervously dodge and weave unless I'm on the hard stuff. Go ahead pull the trigger...but if there's a misfire..better seek cover. Any apologies will come through my prestigious rebel attorney in N.C. ...Thank you.
VPB

Ha! Attorney? Right. You know you're wrong man. SoSueMe! :ugeek:

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:
Mr. Van said:
VPB

OK pal..my N.C. Lawyer(Little Billy Boreeguard Buford) will contact ya'all shortly.
BTW..We do take PayPal... :mrgreen:

ButteMT61

Vcruiser said:
ButteMT61 said:
Mr. Van said:
VPB

OK pal..my N.C. Lawyer(Little Billy Boreeguard Buford) will contact ya'all shortly.
BTW..We do take PayPal... :mrgreen:

index.php

Roughwear

derleicaman said:
Yea, good riddance to him! Just a nasty person who kept escalating the accusations against Scott and a few others. I'm glad he got shut down and his threads deleted. I think with being tougher to join over here, cuts down on that sort of thing!

I don't think he has gone. If you are talking about a person calling himself Red Baron, then he is still a member of TFL and is now commenting adversely of how John Chapman wears his jackets and especially about his "short legs"!

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... ost1436057

ButteMT61

Roughwear said:
derleicaman said:

I don't think he has gone. If you are talking about a person calling himself Red Baron, then he is still a member of TFL and is now commenting adversely of how John Chapman wears his jackets and especially about his "short legs"!

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... ost1436057

I'd say the thread was positive until you made a bit of a dig there with the first post you made this morning. In turn, it started going downward. I've pointed out that the jacket is wider in the belt line than I'd like, but that's what you get for a jacket not made to one's own measurements. Ironically, I get more compliments on this jacket than anything else I've ever worn. So, in spite of the extra hide, I'm happy.
I have tried to cut down on snarky comments to avoid battles. The remarks about JC don't surprise me considering this guy just got off of the probation. And he's sure being kind to me. I almost like it better when he's being an asshat.
That said, I honestly don't care if nobody likes/dislikes my pics. It was a rush, and usually I tuck in. But sometimes I don't, and that's just the way it is. Like it or not.