• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greyhound52

Re: FIRST L-2B ?

watchmanjimg said:
He probably visited his psychiatrist before paying and was committed! :eek:

Yeah probably right. Considering the cost for a repro B-15C mod is $445 I think the price for the B-15D mod was very reasonable.

watchmanjimg

Indeed. The B-15D(Mod) went for a price that in my opinion struck a fair balance between rarity and reason. I was very tempted, but talked myself out of it somehow.

greyhound52

watchmanjimg said:
tamoko said:
Good price for absolutely mint L-2A in sz44 :cool:

Agreed, Gleb. Check out this deal. The jacket arrived today and it's nice. Can't wait to replace the zipper, maybe with a Crown from MASH.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0304596934

Jim,
I got the exact replacement zipper from MASH for my L-2A cause the male side was apart from the jacket. However, still working so have no had to replace it. I bet Yoshiro still has some left.

watchmanjimg

tamoko said:
Dark old Conmar correct to Superior Togs L-2A.

True. It may be easiest to find a scrap L-2B, replace the slider with the original type, and dye the tape blue.

rich

In the shipping details, only the US is listed - maybe the seller wants to keep it in the US and the bidder was from overseas?
I wonder what he means by inelligable - ineligible?