• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 GWs for sale!!!!!!!!

CBI

I like both and a great A-2 either original or repro is going to look cool either way. Best to have some of each (art/no art) at least a dozen!

better duck

442RCT said:
CBI said:
In some repects, its just not an A-2 for me without some art (but I do have some jackets that are "clean"). Its one of the reasons I like the A-2 so much - all of the extras.

I tend to agree. If I have the choice between 2 identical model jackets from the same manufacturer, one with artwork and one without artwork, I'd probably buy the jacket with the artwork...that is if the artwork was well done, you know like a Jerome Urbaniak painted jacket. :D. :p

In addition of the artwork being well executed I would also have to have some connection with what the artwork stands for. For example: I am into the Eighth Air Force very much and not much else, not the 15th, nor the Asian / Pacific Theater of Operations. So artwork depicting units from these battlefronts wouldn't trigger my interest. Ah well, to each his own, I guess.