• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

23rd Fighter Group A-2 - Curent Fair Value

TankBuster

JDAM said:
Stony said:
Fine me one or ten at $200-300 a piece and I'll buy them all from you.

As I have become a very patient buyer over the 40+ years I've been collecting/buying militaria, I will find one for that price. However, it's not in my forte, so I won't be looking for one anytime soon.

Hi, thought I'd check in after a couple of years... Any luck?

Nice to have a longtime member back. Anything interesting bought or sold over the last couple?

JDAM

I sold one (my last) original A-2 and some nam and all of my WW1 & 2 German collection a year or so back. My entire collection consists of one patch, though I did just by a goodwear a couple of days ago.

Roughwear

JDAM said:
I sold one (my last) original A-2 and some nam and all of my WW1 & 2 German collection a year or so back. My entire collection consists of one patch, though I did just by a goodwear a couple of days ago.

Simon, the GW Sheeplined is good way to re-build your collection. Welcome back! :)