• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

CWU-36/P today - purchased in Dayton:
IMG_2793.jpeg

coolhandluke

Lucas, I love how that jacket fits you. I'm glad it found the right home.

Oh and great photo with your daughter.:)

Thanks Jan. I can't thank you enough for offering it to me. It's the best wearing A-2 that I've layed hands on by a mile. I'm glad to be making memories with the family in it.

I stopped by Standard and Strange a day earlier than expected. We had planned to visit the Georgia O'Keefe museum instead, but that didn't end up working out. I'll post a few photos, including my lone purchase. Unfortunately, I struck out on getting any denim.

coolhandluke

As long as the weather cooperates, I'm planning on going back to S&S tomorrow. We were pressed for time, so I had a quick look through the store and tried on a few pairs of jeans. Unfortunately the Full Count jeans that I was after were not stocked in my size. I found a pair of Orslow's that fit fairly well, but I wasn't completely won over by them. The only purchase today was a Freenote waxed canvas riders jacket. I'm going to devote most of my time looking through the RMC products tomorrow. Sadly no Lofgren boots in the store, but the staff did offer to have some M-43's transferred in from NYC if I ever made a return visit.

B-Man2

As long as the weather cooperates, I'm planning on going back to S&S tomorrow. We were pressed for time, so I had a quick look through the store and tried on a few pairs of jeans. Unfortunately the Full Count jeans that I was after were not stocked in my size. I found a pair of Orslow's that fit fairly well, but I wasn't completely won over by them. The only purchase today was a Freenote waxed canvas riders jacket. I'm going to devote most of my time looking through the RMC products tomorrow. Sadly no Lofgren boots in the store, but the staff did offer to have some M-43's transferred in from NYC if I ever made a return visit.
Looks like a good time is being had by everyone .