• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

LV426

Hello ,this morning I aquired a beautiful ELC A2 "AIR MASTER" havanna brown -time worn - I love the fact that the patina is very subtil , it will get better and better by natural process . In a thread I created I was asking about the best sizing before ordering on the net . I own a ELC Pearl Harbour 46 a little too roomy , or just fine for the winter with a submariner for example . The one I bought is a 44 , there were only 2 left in the Paris shop - T.Bird- and one 44 was too small , the other one is perfect , If I had ask for a tailor I would not have better. So , this is my 1st brand new jacket of this "calibre" . October is begninning perfectly . Cheers ! pS : The denim is a dungaree from Bronson , t shirt Br too and original US Army service shoes Type 2 resoled .
20241001_145129.jpg
20241001_145401.jpg
20241001_145600.jpg