• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

GW 1729
IMG_0338.jpeg

B-Man2

The photo doesn’t portray just how soaked through this GW Perry and I got while shifting electric fencing and repairing a gutter in the hissing rain this morning. Yes I could have got someone in to do the gutter but that would be admitting defeat. Got to keep keeping on even though it hurts!

View attachment 148535
A small price to pay for grain that looks as good as that one does ;)

Micawber

A small price to pay for grain that looks as good as that one does ;)

Do you mean the grain on the jacket or my face? ;)

Eight hours of constant wear outside alternating between showers and sunshine it, like me, has not had chance to dry out properly. I think I can say I have worn the piss of it today. Seen here artistically arranged on our ancient well cover just after I peeled it off.

IMG_3117.jpeg

Lorenzo_l

Eight hours of constant wear outside alternating between showers and sunshine it, like me, has not had chance to dry out properly. I think I can say I have worn the piss of it today. Seen here artistically arranged on our ancient well cover just after I peeled it off.

View attachment 148585
You are getting artsy there, Steve!

Beautiful shot of a beautiful jacket!

B-Man2

View attachment 148585
That would be a winner if we ever have another best looking A2 contest .

John Luder

If you are not leaving the hotel I would say pyjamas and dressing gown and maybe a toothbrush ;););)

Edited to add winky emoji's as I can't get the option to show on my iPhone.
I'm arriving a day before the tours begin to catch up on my sleep time before the Grand Tour. Won't need a robe, I won't be getting out of bed.

John Luder

You’re right about the 70 lb weight thing. So wear the A2 and pack the Barbour which is medium weight and you’ll have more room and less weight in your suitcase .
Right, wear the heaviest and bulkiest on the plane, and pack the lighter gear.
I've splurged, and going Business, so I'll have plenty of room to disrobe while I snooze on the plane.
But, I don't want to attract attention to myself when I'm on the tube getting from Heathrow to the hotel on the Greater Underbite High Street.