• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jeronimo Watchmaker

Thanks, I was worried I'd misjudged the size, but it fits great over a t-shirt and will go well with a sweater too.
IMG_20241021_130742.jpg
IMG_6922.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG

B-Man2

That’s one of my favourites of yours B-Man. Be sensible and hold on to this one forever!
Eventually you have to pass them on to someone who will care for them and appreciate the significance of what they represent and the fact that their numbers are diminishing everyday. You can only keep them for so long and then you have to move them along to a new care taker . At 77 that time is rapidly approaching I’m afraid to say . :)

Pa12

Eventually you have to pass them on to someone who will care for them and appreciate the significance of what they represent and the fact that their numbers are diminishing everyday. You can only keep them for so long and then you have to move them along to a new care taker . At 77 that time is rapidly approaching I’m afraid to say . :)
That’s not old these days Burt. You’re going to put a lot of years wear on that yet. Well, as much as you can in Florida ;)

Dany McDonald

Burt you are an asset to VLJ and I appreciate you a lot, I read your comments and say to myself, ah I haven't thought of this...!
So, hang in there and keep shaping this forum!

There I said it!