• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

GW 1729
IMG_0338.jpeg

B-Man2

The photo doesn’t portray just how soaked through this GW Perry and I got while shifting electric fencing and repairing a gutter in the hissing rain this morning. Yes I could have got someone in to do the gutter but that would be admitting defeat. Got to keep keeping on even though it hurts!

View attachment 148535
A small price to pay for grain that looks as good as that one does ;)

Micawber

A small price to pay for grain that looks as good as that one does ;)

Do you mean the grain on the jacket or my face? ;)

Eight hours of constant wear outside alternating between showers and sunshine it, like me, has not had chance to dry out properly. I think I can say I have worn the piss of it today. Seen here artistically arranged on our ancient well cover just after I peeled it off.

IMG_3117.jpeg

Lorenzo_l

Eight hours of constant wear outside alternating between showers and sunshine it, like me, has not had chance to dry out properly. I think I can say I have worn the piss of it today. Seen here artistically arranged on our ancient well cover just after I peeled it off.

View attachment 148585
You are getting artsy there, Steve!

Beautiful shot of a beautiful jacket!

B-Man2

View attachment 148585
That would be a winner if we ever have another best looking A2 contest .