• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very interesting G1 NAM era

Erwin

Super cool and patched G1, these japanese made patches are outstanding in my opinion ;) Recently a lot of nice G1s at beloved EBay and other online marketplace places.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

There was an interesting thread about Spads Forever patch at USMF.

Last edited:

B-Man2

Super cool and patched G1, these japanese made patches are outstanding in my opinion ;) Recently a lot of nice G1s at beloved EBay and other online marketplace places.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

There was an interesting thread about Spads Forever patch at USMF.
Absolutely love this jacket but I could never see myself wearing it .

Grant

Those are some of the coolest Vietnam era patches I've seen on a jacket! I hope whoever buys it doesn't remove the patches and sell them off. Thanks for the photos.

B-Man2

Sold for $510.00 and $6.99 for shipping.
So based on another thread, this begs the question of what shipping service the seller will be using to ship…..?? Carrier Pigeon ?? :oops:

Erwin

Some sellers have a massive discounts from marketplace platforms, recently I was ordering some military items and in fact paid very low for US to US shipping (in comparison to a regular USPS). Only patches were worth more than the final price of this amazing jacket itself.