• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Broken Arrow" movie CWU

MauldinFan

Even though it has its silly moments, I've always liked this Christian Slater movie.
I've seen the Alpha-made CWU flight jackets with either replica or production made patches on ePay over the years.
Last night, I threw down an offer I never thought the owner would accept and now I have one on the way:
Screenshot_20241013_111213_Chrome.jpg

I'd love to know if these were crew gifts and if the patches were the same ones they used in the movie.
I have every intention of wearing it, and I might even make a nameplate for one of the film's characters.

Rutger

Sometimes you gotta buy what you gotta buy ;).
What I don't quite get is why they would make nylon versions when they also made the real deal.
Maybe the profit on the nylon version is higher, or they are contractually forbidden to sell private brand nomex version?
Nice to see they still use the three lines on the tag to indicate civvy version.

Members online

Latest posts