• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is just so bad it's funny

WilsonDukeofLizards

Being unable to get a B-10 from Bronson, I found what I thought was a Bronson B-10 on eBay.

It came today and you just have to see the pictures... It's so bad I can't even be that mad. But you bet I've raised a grievance with eBay.

I forgot - it's not even the right size! Ordered a M and they sent an XL.

Last edited:

WilsonDukeofLizards

Here are the pictures:

IMG_5573.jpeg

IMG_5574.jpeg

IMG_5575.jpeg

Pa12

Being unable to get a B-10 from Bronson, I found what I thought was a Bronson B-10 on eBay.

It came today and you just have to see the pictures... It's so bad I can't even be that mad. But you bet I've raised a grievance with eBay.

That eBay picture looks really familiar. Is it from the Bronson site?

Shanghai-Mayne

Din it, ask 161 US dollars :oops:

WilsonDukeofLizards

Yeah, it is quite the unholy thing. We should have a VLJ Hall of Infamy.

I did what I should have done in the first place - found a very good Buzz Rickson B-10 on Buyee/Yahoo Japan (which actually wasn't that much more expensive).

Shanghai-Mayne

I am very happy with my Real Simons L-2B and have been very impressed with the Bronson stuff I have. It's companies like the one I got the Abomination from which give Chinese repro manufacturers a bad name.
Best option is avoiding any mystery jacket from China seller, unless you found actual pics from buyer’s review. Which gonna reduce your risk.
I did the same before I place order to Bronson and Simon’s.