• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sneakers to wear with your flight jacket...

bseal

IMG_5683.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Picked up wearing these from a couple of Navy guys Im friends with .
Carry them as a secondary pair of shoes in my back pack up in the mountains or swimming in the ocean or a lake . They dry out super quickly and they don’t look bad with any military flight jacket .

IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg
IMG_4369.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg

MikeyB-17

Already posted these in the other footwear thread, but I got these cheap a little while ago and I’ve been pretty pleased with them-Palladium Pala Aces. As usual with stuff on sale, there were virtually none left, thankfully except for the size that fitted me (I read in reviews somewhere to order a size bigger-I’m an 11, they had 12’s!)
9A2AC257-FC16-47D2-A16C-37834A32D92C.jpeg
2D7CBB4D-E166-4DD4-A7BD-D590F626BAC0.jpeg

CombatWombat

C W
Are they from ELC or just using the Eastman name from a different company ?
I bought them from a store in Osaka (MASH I think it was called)
We're sold as John Lofgrin made with Eastman labels (I've never found it on the ELC website, but alot of companies in this field have "Asian product lines" and I don't think they would do a "knock off" of this quality)

B-Man2

I bought them from a store in Osaka (MASH I think it was called)
We're sold as John Lofgrin made with Eastman labels (I've never found it on the ELC website, but alot of companies in this field have "Asian product lines" and I don't think they would do a "knock off" of this quality)
Thanks … I was in Osaka a few years ago and had no idea that Mash or any of the other military clothing shops were located there.
Man what a dip shit I was :confused: