• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

Pa12

That’s not going to look good on a job resume.!
Won’t matter Burt, trust me. 90 percent of the people working there are people from India with bogus resumes. Place is an absolute disaster. I almost took a contract job there about 6 years ago. By the time I did their 7 days of training and a couple of tours of the place I said no way. Never tried a single hour. And they were paying 80/hr. Almost double the going contract rate. I couldn’t work there for any amount of money.

B-Man2

Won’t matter Burt, trust me. 90 percent of the people working there are people from India with bogus resumes. Place is an absolute disaster. I almost took a contract job there about 6 years ago. By the time I did their 7 days of training and a couple of tours of the place I said no way. Never tried a single hour. And they were paying 80/hr. Almost double the going contract rate. I couldn’t work there for any amount of money.
Pete
Totally understand …something like that would probably put you someplace in the FAA files and follow you around for the rest of your career .

Pa12

Pete
Totally understand …something like that would probably put you someplace in the FAA files and follow you around for the rest of your career
Pete
Totally understand …something like that would probably put you someplace in the FAA files and follow you around for the rest of your career .
it’s one of those places where they assign you basically nothing to do all day but expect you to look busy. That would fucking kill me. The type who are there have turned fucking the dog into an art form. Meanwhile they’re years behind on deliveries and the government keeps bailing them out. Makes my blood boil:mad:

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_1520.jpeg
IMG_1187.jpeg
IMG_1522.jpeg
IMG_1523.jpeg