• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QMI

I keep seeing Facebook posts on a jacket page selling A2s from QMI. Stuff in the range of €250-300. Anyone know much about them?

Cocker

I keep seeing Facebook posts on a jacket page selling A2s from QMI. Stuff in the range of €250-300. Anyone know much about them?
First runs were quite nice, now I think you'd be better off with a Five Star, if you're on a budget.

That being said, for that price, they're not that bad as long as you're not looking for a stitch-for-stitch replica, but a generic A-2 jacket.

Camel24hrs

I saw one this past weekend. I'd go with a Headwind any day over one.
Yeah not impressed with QMI. Headwinds uses full grain leather. QMI, AVI and Five Star all use Top Grain leather. That alone sets Headwinds above all of them in the quality of leather in the jacket. Plus headwinds goes through pains to use the correct hardwear. All of these manufacturers charge about the same prices. So it’s a no brainer to go with headwinds. They are a cut above the rest of the similar priced brands in the leather quality alone. And if you live in the USA the shipping is much cheaper as they are located in Oregon. Returns could actually happen without costing an arm and a leg.

Last edited: