• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

CK90

You’re too kind. How about a date;)
You pick me up in the Mustang, I'm yours.

On a side note, that’s my first Eastman a-2. House model and the nicest Eastman I’ve ever had. Idiot for selling it. Circa 2007
Yeah that was a keeper PA... would you not consider a new Eastman house model in tribute? Frankly though, nothing in this world is beating your Good Wears .

Last edited:

Pa12

You pick me up in the Mustang, I'm yours.

Yeah that was a keeper PA... would you not consider a new Eastman house model in tribute? Frankly though, nothing in this world is beating your Good Wears .
Well,we’re SOL on the mustang. I’ve got the tranny out and waiting on a third gear from California. Probably a week plus.
As for the jacket, I’ve managed to get into gw’s so it’s kind of a moot point now. And to get an Elc over here now is hundreds more than a gw. Exchange, duty, tax, shipping. But when I was buying Elc, that first one was definitely the best of the bunch.

CK90

Well,we’re SOL on the mustang. I’ve got the tranny out and waiting on a third gear from California. Probably a week plus.
As for the jacket, I’ve managed to get into gw’s so it’s kind of a moot point now. And to get an Elc over here now is hundreds more than a gw. Exchange, duty, tax, shipping. But when I was buying Elc, that first one was definitely the best of the bunch.
Nice, take good care of that beauty!

Absolutely, being on your side of the Atlantic, doesn't require much thought which of the two to go with. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and Still GW is my port of call - the one thing I'll happily pay fees and duties for is a Good Wear work of art.

On that note - whats your next jacket you have planned?

Pa12

Nice, take good care of that beauty!

Absolutely, being on your side of the Atlantic, doesn't require much thought which of the two to go with. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and Still GW is my port of call - the one thing I'll happily pay fees and duties for is a Good Wear work of art.

On that note - whats your next jacket you have planned?
Not “planning “any right now. But in the back of my mind I’m always thinking of a nice b-10. I have a Bronson but love a more accurate one. But it’s a ton of cash for a cloth jacket. Hard for me to come to grips with that thought.

CK90

Not “planning “any right now. But in the back of my mind I’m always thinking of a nice b-10. I have a Bronson but love a more accurate one. But it’s a ton of cash for a cloth jacket. Hard for me to come to grips with that thought.
I hear you, One cracking B-10 in the collection would be a nice touch though. It is but then the B-10 packs a punch in terms of all round utility come the colder months. I say get a deposit placed when possible, gives you plenty of time!

Pa12

I hear you, One cracking B-10 in the collection would be a nice touch though. It is but then the B-10 packs a punch in terms of all round utility come the colder months. I say get a deposit placed when possible, gives you plenty of time!
Are you in line for anything?

Pa12

I went a little crazy PA, I have three orders in with J.C for next year. My justification is they were all long time coming. A B-6, a RW A-2 and an AN-J-3A. Definitely taking a break for a good while after that though.
Wow. Must be excited. Good choices . Even though John is the best , I think rw is his real specialty. I know it’s hard to wait but try to enjoy the anticipation. That’s a big part of it with us humans.

CK90

Wow. Must be excited. Good choices . Even though John is the best , I think rw is his real specialty. I know it’s hard to wait but try to enjoy the anticipation. That’s a big part of it with us humans.
Thanks man and agreed, I have a 27752 planned and have a feeling it'll be the crowning jewel in the collection. Wise words, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, just patiently waiting in anticipation, waiting for that email, waiting for that index/album of photos once it's made!

bfd70

Not sure if i posted this yet.
IMG_0628.jpeg