• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging Mr Chapman!

sloan1874

I've been trying to get a hold of John at Good Wear over the past couple of weeks, but with no luck. He's usually pretty responsive to emails, so I'm not sure if mine are reaching him. Has anyone spoken to him recently?

mulceber

I've been trying to get a hold of John at Good Wear over the past couple of weeks, but with no luck. He's usually pretty responsive to emails, so I'm not sure if mine are reaching him. Has anyone spoken to him recently?
Patience - he’ll get back to you. :cool: He’s a one-man operation, so any time he spends answering emails is time he isn’t spending making jackets.

Smithy

Patience is a virign - I mean a virtue ;)

As Jan says he'll get in touch. I think not only do people forget that he's a one-man band but being such, he has things such as other family commitments and like normal people he even (heaven forbid!) takes holidays occasionally.

He's often around here too so he'll no doubt also see here that you've been trying to contact him. Rest assured.