• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice period photos (all jackets except A-2's)

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_8580.jpeg

ZuZu

I've bought copies of the A-2 from several Japanese brands, including buzzrickons and the real mccoys, but I've always found them A little slim-fitting and expensive. gizemo also recreated the A-2 this year, and it was nice to see the pictures. It's made of Italian Maya leather, contract number 27752。
View attachment 160169View attachment 160171View attachment 160173View attachment 160175
Beautiful!

Weird though- I notice that as with all Rough Wear repros the collar just doesn't sit like an original- it's too blandly curved and even. The original has a more definite series of 3 bends- one arc across the neck- another coming down on the side of the neck- and then a little whoop-d-doo ant the very end at the front. Many many originals have this- I've never seen it on any repro. I can't explain it but it's true. ironically I do see this look on cheapo Avirex's and Coopers...
24561727533939_.pic.jpg

Latest posts