• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M-41 HBT jacket and trousers, Bronson’s

Shanghai-Mayne

Simply a preview, they gonna give more infos , early as next month.

IMG_6215.jpeg
IMG_6216.jpeg
IMG_6217.jpeg
IMG_6218.jpeg
IMG_6220.jpeg

coolhandluke

For those interested in seeing the Bronson P-41 trousers, here's my recently received pair (size 32) after two washings and being hemmed by my wife. As far as I can tell, these tend to run a little more slim fitting than Bronson's other trousers, which was a very welcome change.

20240902_191843.jpg

20240902_192225.jpg

LV426

Hi everyone , as a lot of you , I'm a regular bronson Mfg client . They produce heavy , good construct , quite accurate and no heavy price . I own several of their trousers and jackets , even the socks and the tee shirts are really good . But when I visit the site and see 80% of the jackets sold out , it's a mess ! So I wrote to the customer service , I give the answer at the end of the comment . So I decided to -"notify me" button- of the majority of the jackets . I think if a lot of people do that they will think of rebuilt some of their most popular jackets . I dream ? I hope !! Have a nice day all of you !!!
From Bronson Mfg :
Hi Yves,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I have checked with our production department, we are sorry that we don't have a specific restocking time for these jackets at present. But I'll submit a comment to them for an early restocking.
You may click the "notify me" button on the product page for a restock notification. Hope this can help.
If you need any more help, please feel free to reach out.

Sincerely,
Gloria

xontros85

For those interested in seeing the Bronson P-41 trousers, here's my recently received pair (size 32) after two washings and being hemmed by my wife. As far as I can tell, these tend to run a little more slim fitting than Bronson's other trousers, which was a very welcome change.

View attachment 157591

View attachment 157593
Great fit !
Pls help me in that…
I’m a regular bronson customer 90% of my pants from the are w36 /Xl (measurement 35”-36”)..my p44 from them is w34
In general, I have see that military pants are running to the roomier side but the n1 deck pants in w36 i get today was tight and I had to send it back for a size bigger
Long story short…should I go with w36 (measurement 35+”) or size up ?
Thanks in advance and pls excuse my English

coolhandluke

Great fit !
Pls help me in that…
I’m a regular bronson customer 90% of my pants from the are w36 /Xl (measurement 35”-36”)..my p44 from them is w34
In general, I have see that military pants are running to the roomier side but the n1 deck pants in w36 i get today was tight and I had to send it back for a size bigger
Long story short…should I go with w36 (measurement 35+”) or size up ?
Thanks in advance and pls excuse my English

The best advice that I can give is to compare the size charts on both pants. Go with whatever measurements most closely matches your P-44's that fit well. Unfortunately there's no rhyme or reason to Bronson's sizing. I wear anywhere from a M to an XL depending on the Bronson product, which is extremely frustrating. I didn't experience much in the way of shrinkage, so you won't have to worry about sizing up specifically due to that potential issue.