• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Is this L-2A Real?

Anorak

Hey guys, I have been wanting one for a while now, I have the opportunity to get one. It looks good to me with exception of the replaced zipper. Greatly appreciate the help!
DAA6AFD1-79E3-4A39-99C1-CC136E26F04D.jpeg

579FA3C2-CF48-414C-9B20-0CDBD6D6D65B.jpeg

E580992B-41BE-4FC6-8223-E6492C1B375A.jpeg
630E43E8-72AD-4125-9AEB-4BF97EAEE9BB.jpeg
92FFE49C-91C6-40E1-B0C6-E877C53E330C.jpeg

B9E728AF-F733-4404-A85B-4A6D9D3778B4.jpeg

blackrat2

Looks in good wearable condition and very original, not sure what zips are found on originals but it’s not uncommon to have a sleeve zipper different to the body
I am looking on a phone so can’t fully study it , the main zip if a replacement looks well done

Anorak

What do yall think a fair value would be. I know not many sell, so hard to get a gauge, but an estimate would be appreciated!

B-Man2

This includes shipping
$640 US Dollars ???
If that’s correct … I’d say walk away from this one. It will need another $200.00 in repair work to make it look good and wearable.
IMHO I’d either keep looking or go with a repro from Good Wear. I have one and it’s spot on and looks awesome . Once again just my opinion . Good luck with whatever you decide.
If you want some photos of the Good Wear L-2b let me know.

Last edited:

Anorak

$640 US Dollars ???
If that’s correct … I’d say walk away from this one. It will need another $200.00 in repair work to make it look good and wearable.
IMHO I’d either keep looking or go with a repro from Good Wear. I have one and it’s spot on and looks awesome . Once again just my opinion . Good luck with whatever you decide.
Wow ok I was thinking it was expensive but was not expecting it was triple ? off market hahaha! what is a reasonable value for an original L2A? I have tried to find sale comps but it is kind of hard. On LiveAuctioneers, I see 3 originals that have sold ranging from 500-700. Granted those were larger sizes and one was patched, I am also guessing LiveAuctioneers is a pricy source.

B-Man2

Wow ok I was thinking it was expensive but was not expecting it was triple ? off market hahaha! what is a reasonable value for an original L2A? I have tried to find sale comps but it is kind of hard. On LiveAuctioneers, I see 3 originals that have sold ranging from 500-700. Granted those were larger sizes and one was patched, I am also guessing LiveAuctioneers is a pricy source.
I would say that for $640.00 you should be able to find an Original L-2A in better condition .