• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hats, lids, brain coolers and other things you jam on your old noggin

Smithy

I've surely bored the distinguished members around these parts more than once by saying, I'm off buying jackets until I wear something out or some rascal steals something.

But it's not just jackets a fella needs, a gentleman needs hats for appropriate occasions and I needed a new decent lid to keep the rain and sun off when I'm fly fishing and also hiking around up in the mountains round the family cabin. My old fishing hat finally went to that place where old beaten up hats play with the angels, so time to splash out on another.

Decided on an Akubra Territory, I've had a couple of Akubras before and liked them and most of my cousins use Akubras when sheep and cattle mustering, so hardly surprising what I splashed my hard earned on.

Got this winging its way to me and can't wait...

Akubra-Territory-Sand_1800x1800.jpg

With all that said, feel free if the urge takes you to use this thread to post a picture of anything new you've purchased to stuff on your scone.

B-Man2

I've surely bored the distinguished members around these parts more than once by saying, I'm off buying jackets until I wear something out or some rascal steals something.

But it's not just jackets a fella needs, a gentleman needs hats for appropriate occasions and I needed a new decent lid to keep the rain and sun off when I'm fly fishing and also hiking around up in the mountains round the family cabin. My old fishing hat finally went to that place where old beaten up hats play with the angels, so time to splash out on another.

Decided on an Akubra Territory, I've had a couple of Akubras before and liked them and most of my cousins use Akubras when sheep and cattle mustering, so hardly surprising what I splashed my hard earned on.

Got this winging its way to me and can't wait...

Akubra-Territory-Sand_1800x1800.jpg

With all that said, feel free if the urge takes you to use this thread to post a picture of anything new you've purchased to stuff on your scone.
Well …. This lids for you Tim !
Just had lunch with Tjoenn from Norway .
He’s now a bonafide member of the club !

IMG_3648.jpeg