• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cagleco patched G-1 - roomy 44

Pilot

Fully agree… plus others named with history..…but a bit away from low cost from Pakistan:)
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg
IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1634.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg

johnwayne

Not sure about the patch placement on the one JC is offloading? That said it’s a ‘57, the same year as my two plain Jane’s so giving me some idea of value if/when I decide to move one on and certainly one of mine is as good if not both! Personally I always preferred the slightly scalloped pocket flaps, more M442ish and which I’d like but always crazy money in bigger sizes!!

tempusfugit

Sorry I don't fully understand this post. Is this one for sale somewhere? Or just a display of a great looking jacket? :)

Pilot

Sorry I don't fully understand this post. Is this one for sale somewhere? Or just a display of a great looking jacket? :)
Sorry to read your comment.
As for the clarification, its not the best audience here to sell higher priced ( quality items ) if they are not priced at the same level as bargain-floor items or Pakistan repros are.
Many members are on the same line and prefere to sell via contacts ( so do I ) or other channels.
Hope it helps .

Cimmerian

Sorry to read your comment.
As for the clarification, its not the best audience here to sell higher priced ( quality items ) if they are not priced at the same level as bargain-floor items or Pakistan repros are.
Many members are on the same line and prefere to sell via contacts ( so do I ) or other channels.
Hope it helps .
Is that because people's pockets don't hold the same amount they used to and all most can afford are bargain basement prices but still love the hobby?

Pilot

Is that because people's pockets don't hold the same amount they used to and all most can afford are bargain basement prices but still love the hobby?
Well said…( except … some people … not all people :cool: ) hence the sellers ( even our mods and others ) search for alternative audiences… and there… like magic… it sells :cool: